Phone Repair Philly is taking every precaution to not only stay safe, clean and sanitized, but also to remain open to help our customers and public market, especially since Apple Stores and other repair shops are closed.
Here is a video answering some Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19. Read the full FAQ below!
Frequently Asked Questions about Corona Virus & PRP
- Are you Open?
- Yes, Phone Repair Philly is open and during normal hours until further notice.
- Repair and electronics shops are seen part of essential business during this virus due to people needing their devices working during this stressful time. Here is a list of essential businesses open in Philadelphia.
- However, if we are slow and deem it essential to close due to risks of the virus or other reasons, then we may close ⅔ of our stores.
- Is Apple Closed?
- Yes. All Apple stores and even other phone stores and even some carrier stores are closed. Apple is closed until the end of the month.
- Here is an article about Apple closing during Coronavirus.
- How is Phone Repair Philly staying safe?
- We are cleaning and disinfecting our tools, parts, tables, and common surface devices multiple times per day.
- We are also wearing masks on occasion, but more importantly we are using medical gloves for the repairs, using hand sanitizer, and 99% isopropyl alcohol.
- Do you have parts and supplies?
- Yes. We do have normal parts and supplies, but we are a bit undersupplied due to the markets and trade bans.
- China’s factories were shut down for over a month due to the Chinese New Year and then the Corona outbreak.
- This lead to a limited supply in the market.
- Please call or contact us ahead of time if you have a less common device.
- What should customers do to stay safe?
- Remember to clean and disinfect your device multiple times per day. This is known as one of the dirtiest things in your possession that people rarely clean. Use an alcohol wipe or Clorox wipe to clean your phone surfaces.
- Avoid touching common dirty surfaces and then touching your phone. Careful on public transportation, public restaurants, handling money, and more.
- Dont touch other people’s devices or electronics.
- What will happen to the market?
- The coronavirus has caused many trade blocks and restrictions along with limited output from Chinese factories. This has and will effect all carrier stores, Apple stores, and 3rd party cell phone stores. We are working on a limited stock and supply. We do still have access to stateside and local suppliers for screens, phones and accessories though.
Phone Repair Philly cares about the safety and functionality of your life and all the devices you use. We are open 7 days a week and can help with all your electronics needs despite this Coronavirus scare and concern.